Subscribe Below for the Stonyhill Nuggets and eBook for Life Coaches
I’m excited to announce the launch of my eBook! After weeks of writing, editing, and formatting, I’m pleased to now share with you: eBook for Life Coaches: Taming the Primitive Ego. This book is designed as a continuing education tool for professional life coaches, mental health counselors and anyone interested in improving the quality of their life.
When you sign up for my free newsletter, here’s what you get:
- The weekly Stonyhill Nuggets – Stonyhill Nuggets are short and easily digestible; filled with useful information and insights to tame the Primitive Ego,
- A free copy of the eBook “Taming the Primitive Ego”.
- A free copy of article on non-dual behavior.
Each Stonyhill Nugget will teach readers the specific tools and insights to:
- How to apply Primitive Ego Psychology into your clients everyday life and your life coaching practice.
- Life coaching concepts on how to improve the quality of the life, success, and happiness you would like to achieve.
- Life Coaching concepts on helping you understand “we become what we think about”.
- Life Coaching concepts on how our thoughts and emotions, both positively and negatively, reflect exactly what we attract into our lives.
- Life Coaching concepts on how to tame the judgmental, dualistic thinking of our primitive ego that thrives on “us vs. them” separation… and begin creating a more enlightened, compassionate nondual consciousness.
- Life Coaching concepts on embracing a more authentic, compassionate life.
- Mentoring skills for professional life coaches, mental health counselors and anyone interested in improving the quality of their life.
Each Stonyhill Nugget is designed to explore these important concepts and insights and present them in easily understood and achievable steps.
Just enter your email below to get the signed up and get a free copy of the eBook: Taming the Primitive Ego
Get a free copy
Start helping clients on their journey toward an awakened, self-aware life. Enter your email in the box below to get a FREE copy of my eBook for Life Coaches: Taming the Primitive Ego. Once you confirm, I’ll send a PDF straight to your inbox — no charge.
What readers are saying
“Dick’s no nonsense, positive spirit and practical wisdom appear through out his writings that are meant to help people heal and move forward. He has a great sense of humor and is easy to talk with,is well-read and insightful, all critical attributes for a life coach and spiritual adviser.I read his Stoneyhill Nuggets regularly. They offer nuggets of insights!” Jane Kirkpatrick
“I have been following Dick Rauscher on Twitter and Facebook for the past year. I am greatly impressed with his understanding and explanations in the field of counseling. Dick has great emotional perception and the ability to share his insight in a clean and concise message. I always take away a useful “nugget” of information.”
I have been reading Dick Raucher’s newsletter for a year and was very happy to get his book. It contains some very thought provoking articles and common sense ideas for improving your life and ways of letting go of a lot of the baggage we all carry around. Compassion, fairness and may of the other things we too often omit from our lives are brought to the fore helping us realize that we are, many times, our own worst ememies because our own primitive ego is holding us down. Well written by a true master.